Several OneHundredFold staff members are career missionaries who look to God for their monthly financial needs. God often provides their financial and prayer support from among a partnership team of individuals and churches, usually starting from within their own home churches.
The quantity of time a staff member can contribute determines the number of projects OneHundredFold can manage, and we can assure you that there are an overwhelming number of projects which need OneHundredFold services. This means that a suitably-equipped career member (or a full-time volunteer who already has their own income, such as someone who is retired or has a pension) enables OneHundredFold to do more work for more partners than an equally-skilled but part-time volunteer.
- Android programmer (with solid background in Java, Android OS, dev tools)
- WordPress guru (solid background with templates, plugins, CSS)
- Illustrator (capable of producing line art drawings, ultimately in JPG/PNG format).
- Graphic designer (experience in illustration, storyboarding and concept rendering)
- Project manager (an initiative-taker with a technical background plus good communication, management and interpersonal skills)
- Web Content Engineer (reviews contract requirements and works with client to make sure all data being used has had permission given, and to make sure all data is processed and entered on the products so it is ready to be delivered when agreements are finalized.)
- MicroSD Media Engineer (reviews contract requirements and works with client to make sure all data being used has had permission given, and all data has been processed and entered on the MicroSD card, and that MicroSD cards are ready to be delivered to client when agreements are finalized.)
- Volunteer Coordinator (oversees the volunteer program and recruits, motivates, trains, and supervises volunteers for utilization at events and business operations.)
Contact Us if you would like more information about becoming a full time missionary with us.